Narrated Abū Hurairah (raḍi Allāhu ͑anhū), The Prophet (ṣallallāhu ͑ alayhī wa-sallam) said,
Seven people will be shaded by Allāah under His Shade on the Day (i.e. the Day of Resurrection) when there will be no shade except His. They are:
1) a just ruler;
2) a young man who has been brought up in the worship of Allāh, [i.e. worships Allāh (Alone) sincerely from his childhood];
3) a man whose heart is attached to the mosques (who offers the five compulsory congregational prayers in the mosques);
4) two persons who love each other only for Allāh’s sake, and they meet and part in Allāh’s cause only;
5) a man who refuses the call of a charming woman of noble birth for illegal sexual intercourse with her and says: I fear Allāh;
6) a person who practices charity so secretly that his left hand does not know what his right hand has given (i.e., nobody knows how much he has given in charity).
7) a person who remembers Allāh in seclusion and his eyes become flooded with tears.
Saḥīḥ al-Bukhārī, vol.2, ḥadīth no.504 #seekallah#loveothersforthesakeofallah#givecharity#humbleness#piety#humility#attendthemasjid#kindness#pleaseallah#ultimategoal#bjyg#oneummah